Reporting Problems to Public Works

If you see a potential road hazard or other problem that needs attention, please report it to this department. It may already be scheduled for repair, but better safe than sorry. Call 860-767-0715 or send email. Make sure to leave a good description of the problem and its location. Provide contact information in case we need to ask you questions.