Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Description of Services
Welcome to the Essex Town Clerk's Website. The Town Clerk's office provides Land Records and Vital Records from 1852 until the present.
We provide official information between local government and the public. This office is the keeper of Town records.
Our main functions are the recording, indexing and copying of land record documents and maps;vital statistics(births, marriages and deaths); official repository of notices, agendas and minutes of the various boards and commissions; election related matters. Issuance of dog and sports licenses. Receiving and recording military discharges, trade name certificates and liquor permits. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
The last recording of the day will be received at 3:30 pm. Any document presented after that time will be recorded the following day.
|Yvonne M. Roziak||Assistant Town Clerk||860-767-4340 Ext. 128|
|Joel Marzi||Town Clerk||860-767-4340 Ext. 129|
- 2016 Town Clerk Fee Schedule
- Application for Absentee Ballot
- Application for Dog License
- Birth Certificate Request
- Boards and Commissions Membership List
- Certificate of Adoption of Trade Name
- Code of Ethics Ordinance 2015
- Death Certificate Request
- Ethics Ordinance Regulations and Complaint Form
- Fishing License Information
- Justices of Peace (Application)
- Justices of Peace (List of Names)
- Land Records Search
- Marriage License Request
- Marriage License Worksheet
- Military Discharges
- Town of Essex Elected Officials
- Transfer Station Resident Pass Application Form
- Voter Registration