Local Emergency Planning Committee
Essex Town Hall
The Local Emergency Planning Committee serves to coordinate the emergency response planning and implementation in Essex. The committee's key responsibilities are:
- Assisting the Town of Essex in developing emergency response plans.
- Evaluating the community's need for resources to respond to emergencies.
|William Buckridge||EM Director|
|Judith Reynolds||EMS Chief|
|Keith Nolin||Fire Marshal|
- Pest Alerts from the Tree Warden
- The Opioid Epidemic! Evening of information on Monday, May 15th at the Centerbrook Meeting House.
- Essex Veterans Memorial Day Parade May 29th at 9am in Essex Village
- Region 4 Budget Referendum - Tuesday, May 2nd at the Essex Town Hall Auditorium 12 pm - 8 pm. (Essex Residents)
- CT DPH RELEASES ANNUAL FISH ADVISORY, “IF I CATCH IT, CAN I EAT IT?”