Harbor Management Commission
The Harbor Master is Paul Riggio, he can be reach via email at HarborMaster@EssexCT.gov.
The Deputy Harbor Master is Buddy Hitchcock.
The Harbor Management Commission maintains anchorage markers and works with the Harbor Master on mooring permits and anchorage layout. The Commission also reviews and comments on permit applications for the Department of Environmental Protection.
The Essex Harbor Management Commission sends out wait list renewal letters. To remain on the Wait List an individual must pay $10.00 yearly. Those who do not will be removed from the list. Questions? Call the Essex Harbor Master at 860-767-0032.
|Joseph Zaraschi||Vice Chair|
- 2017 Bushnell Access Wait List
- 2017 Harbor Mgt Commission Regular Meeting Calendar
- 2017 Mooring Permit List
- 2017 Season Key Dates
- Bushnell Access Small Vessel Permit List 2017
- Bushnell Access Wait List Application
- Harbor Management Plan
- Mooring Permit Policy
- Mooring Permit Wait List
- Mooring Permit Wait List Application
- Notice Attachment Bridge Complaint Form
- Notice Regarding OL Railroad Bridge
- Permit Fees
- Small Vessel Ordinance and Regulations
- Storm Preparation Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pest Alerts from the Tree Warden
- The Opioid Epidemic! Evening of information on Monday, May 15th at the Centerbrook Meeting House.
- Essex Veterans Memorial Day Parade May 29th at 9am in Essex Village
- Region 4 Budget Referendum - Tuesday, May 2nd at the Essex Town Hall Auditorium 12 pm - 8 pm. (Essex Residents)
- CT DPH RELEASES ANNUAL FISH ADVISORY, “IF I CATCH IT, CAN I EAT IT?”