News & Announcements
- Connecticut Statewide Bus Study
- Essex Summer Concert Series 2016
- PUBLIC CAN ORDER ENGRAVED PAVERS TO HONOR VETERANS AT “CONNECTICUT STATE VETERANS MEMORIAL”
- Ivoryton Village Farmers Market every Saturday 10:00 am - 1:30 pm from June 18th thru Oct 15th
- LAND USE DEPT has been temporarily relocated to the auditorium while the department undergoes renovations and is open regular business hours M-F from 9-4
Welcome to Essex, CT
Thank you for visiting the Town of Essex website! We strive to provide an efficient tool for communications between the Town and our residents while promoting openness and transparency in our municipal operations.
Essex consists of three unique villages and is ideally located on the Connecticut River a few short miles from Long Island Sound. Well-known for its beautiful landscapes, majestic trees and gardens, fascinating architecture, and cultural and historical attractions, we are a boating and sailing destination as well. Essex is famous for hosting a multitude of parades throughout the year and offers an outstanding culinary and shopping experience to our residents and visitors. Come experience, explore and enjoy the small-town enchantment of Essex, Connecticut.
August 3, 2016 - 5:00pm - 6:00pm
August 3, 2016 - 7:00pm
August 4, 2016 - 7:30pm
August 9, 2016 - 5:00pm
August 9, 2016 - 7:00pm