News & Announcements
- Region 4 Budget Referendum - Tuesday, May 2nd at the Essex Town Hall Auditorium 12 pm - 8 pm. (Essex Residents)
- CT DPH RELEASES ANNUAL FISH ADVISORY, “IF I CATCH IT, CAN I EAT IT?”
- Town of Essex Housing Needs Survey
- Keep Informed on What's Happening in Essex!
- Vote for Essex! Nominated for Best Northeastern Small Town!
Welcome to Essex, CT
Thank you for visiting the Town of Essex website! We strive to provide an efficient tool for communications between the Town and our residents while promoting openness and transparency in our municipal operations.
Essex consists of three unique villages and is ideally located on the Connecticut River a few short miles from Long Island Sound. Well-known for its beautiful landscapes, majestic trees and gardens, fascinating architecture, and cultural and historical attractions, we are a boating and sailing destination as well. Essex is famous for hosting a multitude of parades throughout the year and offers an outstanding culinary and shopping experience to our residents and visitors. Come experience, explore and enjoy the small-town enchantment of Essex, Connecticut.
April 27, 2017 - 7:30pm
May 2, 2017 - 7:00pm
May 3, 2017 - 5:00pm - 6:00pm
May 8, 2017 - 7:30pm
May 9, 2017 - 10:00am