Worksite Safety & Health Committee
The Town Worksite Safety and Health Committee is responsible for recommending to the First Selectman input and recommendations for Safety Conditions and Rules.
The Town’s Safety Committee meets quarterly, (generally on the first Wednesday of the quarter at 3:15 pm). Key Members of the Safety Committee include the: First Selectman, Emergency Management Director, Fire Marshal, Police, Health Director, Public Works Director, and the Recreation Director. A complete list of all members and contact information can be found on the Town’s website. The chair of the Town Safety Committee will review and monitor all reports of work-related injuries and will be responsible for recommending to the Town the need of obtaining any additional medical documentation.
- Region 4 Budget Referendum -Tuesday, May 2nd at the Essex Town Hall Auditorium 12 pm - 8 pm. (Essex Residents)
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day, Sat April 29th 10am - 2pm. See link for locations.
- Pest Alerts from the Tree Warden
- The Opioid Epidemic! Evening of information on Monday, May 15th at the Centerbrook Meeting House.
- Essex Veterans Memorial Day Parade May 29th at 9am in Essex Village