Worksite Safety & Health Committee
The Town Worksite Safety and Health Committee is responsible for recommending to the First Selectman input and recommendations for Safety Conditions and Rules.
The Town’s Safety Committee meets quarterly, (generally on the first Wednesday of the quarter at 3:15 pm). Key Members of the Safety Committee include the: First Selectman, Emergency Management Director, Fire Marshal, Police, Health Director, Public Works Director, and the Recreation Director. A complete list of all members and contact information can be found on the Town’s website. The chair of the Town Safety Committee will review and monitor all reports of work-related injuries and will be responsible for recommending to the Town the need of obtaining any additional medical documentation.
- Essex Town Hall and Transfer Station will be CLOSED on Monday, February 20th in observance of President's Day. We will reopen on Tuesday, February 21st.
- Essex go Bragh Irish Parade Sat. March 11
- Celebrate Beavers on Saturday, April 8th at Viney Hill Brook Park
- February is American Heart Month!
- PARKING BAN DURING SNOW STORMS